Our Carbon SMART products are Low Energy Solutions suitable for new and existing homes
Axial 150mm kitchen extractor fan
The Select 150 is a typical kitchen and utility extractor fan designed to provide intermittent 'ON-OFF' ventilation to new build properties. Designed to comply with current Building Regulations, the Select 150mm range is available in three models including pull cord operation and humidity and timer controls.
Select 150 is a typical kitchen and utility extractor fan designed to provide intermittent 'ON-OFF' ventilation and is ideal for social housing refurbishment programmes. Designed to comply with current Building Regulations, the Select 150 range is available in three models including single speed pull cord operation, humidity and timer controls and dual speed humidistat / timer options.
- 150mm axial flow fan providing 60 l/s performance
- Suitable for installation in wall applications
- Includes anti-backdraught shutters to help reduce heat loss when the fan is not in operation - a crucial requirement in social housing today
- Designed to include spigot strengtheners to prevent crushing when installed with ducting
- Control options available including single speed pull cord, single speed timer with pull cord and dual speed with humidistat timer and pull cord (AXSK & AXSKMA)
- Classically styled to complement all modern interiors
- Matching 100mm bathroom and WC extractor fan also available - Select 100
More information and facts you should know about the Select 150 fan range:
Low running costs - how much is it costing tenants really?
A leading brand games console costs £38.75 per year to run based on 2 hours usage per day - this is equivalent to 15 Select 150 fans running for the entire year on 1.5 hours usage per day!
You do the maths... OK, it's £2.58 per fan for the entire year!!
Free recycling scheme available
It's simple really.... you choose Greenwood fans to replace others (Greenwood or not) and we will organise all of the replacement fans to be recycled. Call us for more information about this scheme which is running nationwide now.
Wiring: Must comply with IEE Regulations
These are the typical ancillaries required for the installation of the Select 150 in an apartment or a house.