Axial flow bathroom fan
Suitable for bathroom and WC installations, the Elite 100 is available in a wide range of models with varying control options including SELV extra low voltage. Designed with electronic shutters so the unit is completely sealed when the fan isn't operating. Widely specified in social housing refurbishment programmes.
Models & Control Options
The Elite 100 is a premium bathroom and WC extractor fan range that has been specifically designed for social housing refurbishment programmes and offers a high quality solution to ventilation in existing homes. Offering intermittent ventilation with a wide range of control options, it is the electronic shutter design which helps to eliminate heat loss from homes and improve security and privacy of low level installations that has seen it widely specified in and around the country in Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
- 100mm extractor fan providing 15 l/s performance in line with current Building Regulations
- Suitable for installation in wall, window and ceiling applications
- For windows, one of the most robust window fixing kits is available with unique securing points that are unable to be tampered with from the outside
- Range of models with control options including; basic light switch, pull cord, overrun timer, humidistat and SELV extra low voltage (EL100, EL100PC, EL100TR, EL100HTR, EL100SVHTR, EL100SVTR)
- Top and back cable entry for simple, quick and easy retrospective installation and replacement
- Low running costs for tenants
More information and facts you should know about the Elite Range:
- Electronic Shutters
Heat loss in social housing is a major issue on the agenda. Ventilation is also crucial to the well-being of people in newly insulated dwellings as well as protecting the buildings themselves. Balancing ventilation and eliminating unnecessary heat loss is what is needed to provide optimal air change in properties without energy penalty. The Elite range of fans is specifically designed with electronic shutters that simply open and shut with the fan's operation. When off, the installation is completely and utterly sealed from the outside, therefore issues with draughts and external noise penetration are eliminated for tenants, as is any heat loss.
Free recycling scheme available
It's simple really.... you choose Greenwood fans to replace others (Greenwood or not) and we will organise all of the replacement fans to be recycled. Call us for more information about this scheme which is running nationwide now.
Wiring: Must comply with IEE Regulations
These are the typical ancillaries required for the installation of our Elite 100 fan - to view ancillaries in more detail, please click here