An ideal ventilation solution for problem properties and allergy sufferers plus, the easiest whole house system to apply and install in existing homes.
The PP1LOFTEP/H models are positive pressure units designed to provide whole house ventilation and eliminate mould and condensation. The PP1LOFTEP is an energy plus model which utilises free solar gain from the loft area to boost airflow. The PP1LOFTH has an integral heater to ensure comfort all year round.
The PP1LOFTEP/H is a discreet ventilation unit designed to be installed out of sight in the loft – no nuisance running noise in the home.
- Low running costs for occupants – as low as 0.16 W/l/s performance
- Ideal for properties that suffer consistent problems with mould and condensation in relation to Environmental Protection Act 1990 (section 82)
- Utilises free solar energy generated from natural solar gain in the loft – once activated the airflow is boosted helping reduce draughts and temper ventilation air effectively
- Energy Plus model (PP1LOFTEP) offers SMARTer use of solar energy by boosting airflow whenever the loft temperature exceeds that of the dwelling
- Integral Heater model (PP1LOFTH) ensures all round comfort, especially beneficial in the coldest months, by further pre-heating the fresh filtered air entering the property
- Grade GU4 filter s ensure fresh filtered air and provision of good indoor air quality – largest filter surface area offers a five year replacement cycle
- Simple to install and very low ongoing maintenance
- Centrally mounted ceiling diffuser for discreet installed aesthetics
- Five programmable temperatures and six air volume controls for complete flexibility
- Can be used for Radon Control where required in the UK
Free solar energy
Homeowners and tenants could benefit from reducing their heating thermostat thanks to the automatic use of free solar energy in the loft!
Must comply with IEE Regulations
1 amp – PP1LOFTEP
230V 1ph 50Hz
Supplied with a pre-wired power supply
Ancillaries for PP1LOFTEP/H: