NICEIC Domestic Ventilation Assesement
Are you installing heat recovery ventilation systems?
WHY should you be qualified now?
- Full ventilation methodology training
- Reduced risk of post-installation issues
- Increased scope of work and opportunity to tender e.g. reward in SAP for qualified installers with membership of recognised Competent Persons Scheme
- Opportunities for future maintenance and replacement work e.g. MVHR ducting/filter maintenance
- Key Terminology
- Types of Ventilation Systems
- Selection and sizing
- Combustion Appliances & Ventilation
- Preparation and Ductwork
- Condensation and Insulation
- Competent Persons Scheme
We have partnered with CERTSURE who offer Building Services training around the UK and have agreed a preferential rate for all Zehnder and Greenwood customers.
CERTSURE are fully certified to deliver the new Domestic Ventilation Training and assist with Competent Person Scheme Membership.
The certificate for training alone cannot be accepted and only by joining a scheme such as Certsure’s NICEIC ‘competent persons’ scheme will allow the rewards in SAP to be gained by ticking the box.