One of the most popular choices for passive ventilation.
Standard Through Frame Slotvent for passive ventilation, available in 3 sizes offering up to 4200mm2 equivalent area. Choice of control options including pull cord and available in a range of colours including grey as standard
Models & Control Options
The S Vent is a classically styled through-frame Slotvent that provides background passive ventilation in line with the requirements of the current Building Regulations ADF 2010. Widely specified, the S Vent range is broad offering 3 control options and 7 colour variants.
- Available in 2500mm², 3200mm² and 4200mm² equivalent area models (England and Wales)
- Available in 3000mm², 4000mm² and 6000mm² free area models (Scotland)
- Two slot height configurations: 12.5mm or 16mm to vary equivalent area performance
- Front, Bottom and Pull Cord control options
- Widely specified in social sector window replacement programmes
- Many colour options including white, brilliant white, brown, tan, grey, cream, white inner/brown outer/grey outer/tan outer - RAL colours available on request
- Additional colours available - please contact
- Suitable for installation with internal sleeve to improve window integrity
- Fully accredited and tested
The F Vent has been independently tested at a third party accredited test house to all of the current British Standards. Please see performance tab for full air permeability, Watertightness, noise and equivalent area performance information.