Our Carbon SMART products are Low Energy Solutions suitable for new and existing homes
Vireo. A heat recovery range designed to enable better, easier specification of ventilation in new housing.
For inline or ceiling mounting and suitable for apartments and small houses up to 110m². Includes the latest in Greenwood SMART™ technology for easy commissioning and right or left handing at the touch of a button! EST Best Practice.
Greenwood SMART Technology is designed into this product:
- Manufactured in the UK
- A Greenwood GIP Product
- EST Best Practise - 93% heat efficiency and 0.75w/l/s
- Suitable for apartments and small houses up to 110m²
- Up to Kitchen + 3 additional wet rooms (ADF 2010)
- Up to Kitchen + 4 additional wet rooms (ADF 2006)
- Includes SMART Technology with the first ever commissioning wizard!
- True Summer By-Pass : Unlike others, it provides 365 days of Fresh Filtered Air
Greenwood SummerSMART technology has been designed to reduce issues with overheating in the summer so that the unit bypasses the heat recovery function in warmer months. Vireo's summer by pass is TRUE.
When the by-pass is activated it continues to provide supply air to the dwelling, maintaing a balanced ventilation system for the home. It doesnt just slow down or shut down the supply air.
It isn’t filter by-pass either (unlike many other units on the market).
Greenwood SummerSMART technology really is SMART and has been designed to maximise comfort at all time and ensure Indoor Air Quality is maintained.
- Innovative Condensate Connection: 70%* quicker install time can easily be achieved on-site
As a result of working directly with installers, we have developed revolutionary technology DISO (Dual Inlet Single Outlet) which enables Vireo to the be the only true universal product on the market.
DISO allows condensate to be collected on either side of the unit without issue. The unit can simply be handed (Right or Left) at the touch of a button after installation through the set-up wizard. This removes the need to hand the unit on site which usually involves a lengthy disassemble of the product, adding more risk to the overall installation.
- Semi Rigid Ducting Option - BEND ME, SHAPE ME, ANY WAY YOU WANT ME ducting
ComfoTube Semi Rigid Ducting is a revolutionary development in ducting for residential ventilation installations. Perfect for whole house heat recovery, ComfoTube is supplied on long rolls and can minimise connections by up to 75%! Designed with a strong and crush resistant construction, ComfoTube is a radial ducting system which dramatically reduces any issues with noise and air leakage as each room is provided with an individual run, ensuring specified ventilation rates can be met easily. No sealants or tapes are required with ComfoTube installations - Winner of Housebuilder Products Brand new Product of the Year 2013.
Watch ComfoTube in action in a 3Bed + MVHR
Wiring: Must comply with IEE Regulations
Fuse: 3 amp (when unit is supplied from a 6A lighting circuit, no local fuse is required)
Electrical specification: 230V~50Hz Class II
• Supplied with fixing brackets to allow screw fixing for increased support
• Install using rigid aluminium, PVC, galvanised or semi-rigid plastic ducting
• Install in ceiling void
• Installation and user manuals supplied with each unit
These are the typical ancillaries required for the installation of the Vireo HR155CM in an apartment or a house - to view ancillaries in more detail, please click here.
- Zehnder ComfoTube
- Zehnder ComfoFresh Flat 51
- Steel duct
- GS2 switch
- GRC1 controller
- Filter set
- Heat exchanger